The Whirlpool WHER25 Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System provides bottled water quality at your sink. UltraEaseTM filter replacements---no mess, no hassles for changing filters. Reverse Osmosis Water Filters have push-in fittings and colored tubing for easy installation. High Capacity Reverse Osmosis Systems more Delivers up to 22 gallons of fresh, pure water every day. Complete with Everything Required for Installation and Use.
- EZ-ChangeTM Indicator Light tells you when to replace reverse osmosis water filters more Notifies you when to change filters and monitors water quality.
- 6-Month Filter Life
- Reverse Osmosis Water Systems Fits Neatly Under the Kitchen Sink
- Reverse Osmosis Systems Reduce Sediment including Sand, Silt, and Rust. Sediment can damage plumbing and appliances over time. It includes rust particles that can cause discoloration on clothing and fixtures.
- Reverse Osmosis Systems Reduces Chlorine Taste & Odormore. Chlorine is used in water treatment plants as a disinfectant. It has an unpleasant taste and odor.
- Reduces Cryptosporidium and Giardia Cysts more. These contaminants are naturally present in the environment and can cause illness.
- Reduces Lead more Lead is often found in household plumbing installed before 1986. It's commonly introduced in drinking water through corrosion between water and lead pipe or solder.
- Reduces Chemicals more Reduces select contaminants such as arsenic, asbestos, copper, cysts, lead, radium and turbidity resulting from industrial discharge, pesticide runoff and gasoline additive leakage into ground water.
- Reduces Dissolved Solids - Including Arsenic, Copper, Nitrites, Nitrates, Radium, Chromium, Magnesium, and Sodium more.
- Depth: 9 1/2 in.
- Height: 13 1/2 in.
- Width: 16 in.
- Supply water pressure limits 40-100 psi (280-689 kPa)
- Supply water temperature limits 40-100 °F (5-40°C)
- Maximum total dissolved solids (TDS) 2000 ppm
- Maximum water hardness @ 6.9 pH 10 gpg
- Maximum iron, manganese, hydrogen sulfide 0
- Chlorine in water supply (max. ppm) 2.0
- Supply water pH limits (pH) 4-10
- Product (quality) water, 24 hours (1) 14.53 gal. (55 liters)
- Waste water per gallon of product water (1) 5 gal. (18.9 liters)
- Percent rejection of TDS, minimum (new membrane) (1) 90-95
- Automatic shutoff control yes
- Efficiency (2) 9.7 %
- Recovery (3) 19.7 %
- Uses Membrane WHEERM
- Uses Filter set WHEERF
The Whirlpool Reverse Osmosis Filtration System comes with everything needed to install the unit. The typical location for installation is under the sink or in a remote location, such as a laundry or utility room. There are, however, a few tools that you will need to have on hand to complete the installation.
You will need:
- Adjustable wrench
- Phillips screwdriver
- Flathead screwdriver
- Tape measure
- Adjustable jaw pliers or pipe wrench
- Drill and drill bits (if drilling is required)