This WaterSentinel WSI-1 refrigerator water filter contains a compressed carbon block which provides a tremendous capacity to remove and/or reduce impurities and sediment that may be present in your drinking water. The carbon block has millions of active sites on its surface and within the structure which can absorb impurities like a sponge, and can adsorb and hold other types of impurities on its surface like a magnet. Additionally, this filter can catalytically breakdown other impurities very similar to the way a catalytic converter works in your automobile. These processes ensure that you are getting the cleanest and best tasting water possible.
This economical filter will provide you with fresh and clean tasting water and ice cubes.
This filter has been tested by the manufacturer against ANSI/NSF Standard 42 for the reduction of Chlorine, Tastes, and Odors.
- Flow Rate: .5 gpm/1.9 lpm
- Operating Temperature: 33 - 100°F (0.6°C - 38°C)
- Min Operating Pressure: 30 psi - (207 kPa)
- Max Operating Pressure: 100 psi - (689 kPa)
- Life: 6 months or 300 gallons (1,136 liters)
* Made in the USA
This Water Sentinel filter can replace the following filters:
- The Whirlpool WHKF-IMTO, WHCF-IMTO. It is also known as 55616 and Omni Pure CL10RO
- GE GXITQR, GXITD, GXITQ, GXRTQ
- Waterpik IF30, IF-30, IF30A, IF-30A, IF31, IF-31, IF-35 - Aquapure APIL3, APIL3R
- American Plumber WIC, WIC6A, WIC-6A, WICS, WICSa, 155083
- Culligan IN-1
- Pentek GS10, GS-10, GS10B, GS-10-B, IC10IL, IC-10IL
- Hydroflow - GS10, GS-10, GS10RO, GS-10-RO, GS10AS, GS-10AS, GS-10-AS GoldSeries - GS10, GS-10, GS10RO, GS-10-RO, GS10AS, GS-10AS, GS-10-AS
- Omnipure CL10ROT33, CL-10RO-T33, K2533 Omni R200, R-200, R400, R-400
- Cuno ILIM01, IL-IM-01
- Whirlpool 4378411
- Samsung EF9603, EF-9603, WSF100, WSF-100 LG BL9808, BL-9808
- Daewoo DD7098, DD-7098
- Hotpoint BL9808, BL-9808