Waste King 1000 1 Horsepower
School cafeterias, hospitals, clinics, small to medium size restaurants with some difficult food waste. Where volume is medium to heavy.
Waste King Exclusives:
- Anti-Jam Swivel Impellers rotate out of the way of an impending jam, then fall back into grinding position, pulverizing waste particles
- Stainless Steel Undercutter Blade located beneath the grind ring snips fibrous and stringy waste into small particles making them less likely to clog drain lines
- Hush-Cushions isolate the unit from metal to metal contact, significantly reducing the noise level. Hush-Cushions are specially compounded and designed to withstand vibration and tension and have a built-in safety splash guard
- 1 HP disposer, dual voltage
- Fan cooled motor with ball bearing construction and integral overload protection
- Dynamically balanced for smooth, long-wearing operation
- Hush Cushion mounting connection for 6" cone or sink opening includes an auxiliary water inlet
- Stainless steel grind chamber
- Corrosion proof, glass reinforced polyester exit chamber
- 6 1/4" Diameter stainless steel turntable
- Ripper bar integrated with turntable
- 2 Jam resistant, hardened stainless steel swivel impellers
- 3 stainless steel undercutter blade
- Hard, tough, cast alloy grind ring with dual stage grinding action
- Lifetime particle size control by non-wearing exit slots
- Sink Mount Assembly (SM): #2539 31/2" Bolt-in adapter for leg-supported models with 6" throat
- Trough Mount Assembly (TM): #2536 6: Weld-in flange for models with 6" throat
- Basic Cone Assembly (B): 12", 15", or 18" Cone with Swirl Sprays
- All-Purpose Cone Assembly (AP): 12", 15", or 18" Cone with Swirl Sprays, Silver Guard, Scrap Ring
- Dish Table Cone Assembly (DT): 12", 15", or 18" Cone with Swirl Sprays , 12", 15", or 18" Cone Cover, Scrap Ring
Models 1000-1 and 1000-3 are equipped with a drain outlet for connection to a conventional 1 1/2" trap. The trap may be connected to a 2" branch waste line running directly into a waste stack. We recommend a slope in the waste line of not less than 1/4" per foot. Connect directly to waste line, not through a grease interceptor.
1000-1 60 cycle 1 Phase 1 HP 1725 RPM 110-120/220-240 volts 12.0/6.0 amps
Bearing permanently lubricated. Manual reset overload protection in motor.
Disposer assembly includes disposer, mountings, and drain outlet. Other items shown in gray are available in mounting systems or ordered separately. Installation should be made in accordance with local codes. All specifications subject to change without notice. Assembly should be installed in accordance with Waste Kings printed installation instructions. ( * Items available through Waste King. )
So that you may be assured of receiving the fine quality you expect when you specify a WASTE KING FOOD WASTE REMOVAL SYSTEM, we include the following sample specification for your convenience: Food waste disposer shall be 1 HP, 60 cycles, 1 Phase with 110-120/220-240 volts. There shall be a rubber Hush Cushion between the disposer and the cone or sink to eliminate metal to metal contact. Turntable shall be of stainless steel with jam-resistant swivel impellers of stainless steel and stainless steel cutting blade rotating below the exit slots. Grind ring shall be precision ground on all cutting surfaces and shall have non-wearing, size-controlled exit slots. Disposer shall have a totally enclosed, continuous duty, fan cooled motor with integral overload protection. Unit shall be Waste King model 1000-1.