Viqua VP950 Ultraviolet Water Sterilizer 46 GPD powered by Sterilight
The Viqua VP950 Cobalt Series Ultraviolet System incorporates high-output UV lamp technology coupled with the redesigned Cobalt series chamber, moving the inlet/outlet ports from an axial to S-shaped configuration making it more compact and easier to install. Replaces SC-600 and SC-740 systems.
Replacement Lamp: S950RL-HO
- Sterilum-HO UV lamps - High Output lamp technology allows you to treat high flow rates in a more compact space
- 4-log (99.99%) reduction of most bacteria, viruses and protozoan cysts at rated flow will keep your water safe to drink without adding chemicals
- Cobalt ICE controller provides constant output current and a universal power input
- Controller alerts user with alarm if UV lamp fails
- Sealed case on the controller helps to prevent damage from accidental water intrusion
- Stainless steel reactor provides long life and eliminates the possibility of degradation from exposure to high intensity UV light
- Compact design reduces installation time and takes less space
- Lamp can be changed without interruption of water flow
Inlet/Outlet 1-1/2" MPT
Chamber Length 45 "
Chamber Diameter 3.5 "
Power Supply Dimensions 9.4"x3.2"x2.5"
Number of Lamps 1
Lamp Type UVC
Chamber Material 304 Stainless Steel Reactor
Other Features Audible Lamp Failure, Flow Restrictor, Lamp Timer, Visual Power On
Voltage 100-240 V
Frequency 50-60 Hz
Power Consumption 96 W
Flow Rate (16mJ/cm2 Dose) 60 gpm
Flow Rate (30mJ/cm2 Dose) 46 gpm
Flow Rate (40mJ/cm2 Dose) 35 gpm
Ambient Temperature 32-122 °F
Operating Pressure Range 125 max psi