DA29-00003G Samsung Aqua-Pure Plus Refrigerator Water Filter fits Samsung refrigerators with short round filters. The DA29-00003G is a direct replacement for the DA29-00003B, DA29-00003A, & HAFCU1 water filters which have been discontinued by Samsung and Aqua Pure.
- Filter Life: 6 months or 300 gallons (whichever comes first)
- Flow Rate: 0.5 gallons per minute
- Operating Pressure: 20 - 125 psi
- Operating Temperature: 33 - 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Filter Type: Carbon Block
- Actual Size: 5 1/2 inches (length) x 3 1/4 inches (diameter)
- Samsung Part Number: DA29-00003G (Aqua-Pure Plus)
Please note the new notch configuration:
DA29-00003B Samsung Aqua-Pure Plus Refrigerator Water Filter is compatible with the following:
- DA29-00003, DA29-00003A, DA29-00003B, DA29-00003A-B, DA2900003A , DA29-00003H
- DA2900003B, DA61-00159, DA61-00159A, DA61-00159A-B, DA97-06317A
- HAFIN2/EXP, TADA29-00003A, TADA29-00003B, WF289, WSS-1
The Samsung DA2900003G and Samsung DA2900003B water filters are used in many Samsung refrigerators including models:
- RF26VABWP, RB215BSBB, RS2520SW, RS2530BWP, RS2533SW, RS2533VQ, RS2534BB, RS2534VQ, RS2534WW, RS253BASB, RS253BAVQ, RS253BAWW, RS2544SL, RS2545SH, RS2555BB, RS2555SL, RS2555SW, RS2556BB, RS2556SH, RS2556SW, RS2556WW, RS255BASB, RS2577BB, RS2577SL, RS2577SW, RS2578BB, RS2578SH, RS2578WW, RS257BARB, RS2621SH, RS2621SW, RS2622SW, RS2623SL, RS2623VQ, RS2630SH, RS2630SW, RS2630WW, RS2644SL, RS2644SW, RS265LABP, RS2666SL, RS267LABP, RS267LASH, RS269LARS, DA97-06317A and many more.
This filter is also the replacement for the Samsung HAFCU1 water filter.
This is a genuine Samsung Aqua Pure Plus Fridge Filter replacement that replaces the Samsung DA29-00003A and DA29-00003G fridge filters.
Tested and certified by NSF International against ANSI / NSF Standards 42 and 53 for the reduction of:
- 97.60% of Chlorine
- 98.40% of Particulates (Class I)
- 99.30% of Lead at pH 6.5
- 99.40% of Lead at pH 8.5
- 96.60% of Mercury at pH 6.5
- 88.90% of Mercury at pH 8.5
- 99.00% of Asbestos
- 96.40% of Benzene
- 99.80% of P-Dichlorobenzene
- 99.99% of Cysts
- 98.70% of Carbofuran
- 98.60% of Turbidity
- Does not remove fluoride