The Pentek WPX100BB97P 10 inch Whole House Big Blue Sediment Filter is a fibrillated polypropylene wound water filter used for whole house filtration, under sink filtration. The advanced string wound design allows it to capture sediment, dirt, rust, limescale, silt, and sand.
- Temp. Range: 40 - 165 F
- Micron Rating: 100 Microns
- Filter Life: Approx. 3-6 months
- Flow Rate: Up to 40 gallons per minute (40 GPM)
- Dimensions: 9 7/8"L x 4 1/2"W (Big Blue/Full Flow)
- Filter Media: Fibrillated polypropylene string media wound around a polypropylene core
The Pentek WPX100BB97P will fit all 10" x 4.5" Big Blue/Full Flow water filter housings. It should be replaced when a reduction in water pressure occurs.
Also known as part number 355221-43 / 35522143.