The Pentek WPX100BB20P 20 inch Big Blue Whole House Sediment Filter features fibrillated polypropylene wound water filter that is used for whole house filtration. The advanced string wound design allows it to capture sediment, dirt, rust, limescale, silt and sand.
- Temp. Range: 40 - 165 F
- Micron Rating: 100 Microns
- Filter Life: Approx. 3-6 months
- Flow Rate: Up to 65 gallons per minute (65 GPM)
- Dimensions: 20"L x 4 1/2"W (Big Blue/Full Flow)
- Filter Media: Fibrillated polypropylene media wound around a polypropylene core
The Pentek WPX100BB20P will fit all 20" x 4.5" Big Blue/Full Flow water filter housings. It should be replaced when a reduction in water pressure occurs.
Also known by part number 355226-43 / 35522643.