The Pentek US-1500 Monitored Filtration System improves the flavor and reduces the metallic taste caused by iron. It combines quality and functionality with durability for a lifetime of customer satisfaction. It is convenient and cost-effective for many applications.
The Pentek US-1500 includes the filter system, P-250 cartridge set, installation hardware (mounting screws, T-adaptor, and quick-connect elbows), the SW-5 housing wrench, a lead-free faucet, a 9-volt battery for an electronic monitor, and 1/4" plastic tubing.
Pentek US-1500 removes/reduces:
- Reduces 99% of dissolved lead
- Removes over 99.95% of cysts (Giardia & Cryptosporidium)
- Reduces chlorine taste & odor / bad taste & odor
- Reduces sediment and particulates
- Reduces mercury, chemicals, VOC, pesticides, and herbicides
- .6 GPM Flow Rate
- 40-100 F Temperature Range
- 1,000-gallon capacity
- 9.18" x4.70" x 12.72" dimensions
- For cold water use only. Filters should be changed in the US-1500 every 1,000 gallons or at least once per year.