The Pentek MG-10MCB MicroGuard Filter combines quality and functionality with durability for a lifetime of customer satisfaction. With its long filter life, it makes a valuable addition to the water filter system. It removes impurities from water making it safe to drink.
- pH Range: 2 - 12
- Connection: Drop-in
- Temp Range: 40 - 140 F
- Micron Rating: 0.15 micron
- Initial Pressure Drop: 11 PSID
- Dimensions: 10.283"L x 2.875"D
- Flow Rate: Approximately 1 gallon per minute (1 GPM)
- Filter Media: Fibredyne technology - activated carbon block with synthetic Polymeric fibers and binders
- Filter Life: About 200-600 gallons or 3-6 months depending on the frequency of use - replace the filter when a reduction in flow is noticed
- Special Features: Bacteria and cyst removal does not rely on chemicals; approx. 2.5 times greater filtration surface area than some anti-microbial carbon blocks; low-pressure drop with high flow rate; retains the natural mineral content of water; no waste water or brine/concentrate flushing; requires only normal water line pressure to operate (no electrical power required); high surface area and superior tolerance to plugging
The MG-10MCB is also known by Pentek part number 255420-43 / 25542043.
Pentek MGS-3/4"-10MCB Complete System (160292)