The Pentek ECP50-10 10 inch Sediment Filter Cartridge Replacement is made of pleated polyester cellulose that provides high flow rates while removing sediment, dirt, sand, rust, silt, limescale, and other particulates from water. It combines quality and functionality with durability for a lifetime of customer satisfaction.
- Flow Rate: <1 psi @ 10 GPM
- Dimensions: 9 3/4"L x 2 5/8"W
- Temperature Rating: 40 - 125 F
- Micron Rating: 50 micron (nominal)
- Reduces: Sediment, dirt, rust, limescale, sand, silt, and other particulates
- Filter Life: About 3 to 6 months depending on local water quality and frequency of use - filter should be replaced when a drop in water pressure occurs
The Pentek ECP50-10 is also known as item number 255484-43 / 25548443.