The Pentek ECP20-20 Sediment Filter provides higher flow rates while removing sediment, dirt, sand, rust, and other impurities from your water. It is generally used as a whole house sediment filter. It is made from resin-impregnated cellulose and polyester.
The Pentek ECP20-20 is made from resin-impregnated cellulose and polyester. Whereas most cartridges contain only about 4.5 square feet of surface area, this 20" Pentek ECP Series cartridge contains twelve square feet of media and features an extremely low-pressure drop. The added surface area allows the filter to remove much more sediment and dirt than other filters with smaller surface areas.
- Dimensions: 2 5/8" x 20"
- Flow Rate: <1 psi @ 10 GPM
- Temperature Rating: 40-125 F
- Micron Rating: 20 microns (nominal)
- Reduces: Sediment, dirt, rust, sand, and more
- Filter Life: About 3 to 6 months depending on the frequency of use
The Pentek ECP20-20 is also known as item number 255487-43 / 25548743.