The Pentek ChlorPlus-10BB Chloramine Filter Cartridge Replacement combines quality and functionality with durability for a lifetime of customer satisfaction. With its long filter life, it makes a valuable addition to the water filter system. It removes impurities from water making it safe to drink.
This advanced Pentek chloramine filter replacement cartridge is specifically made to reduce the bad taste and odor of chloramine as well as chlorine and other chemicals in water. It also reduces sediment, dirt, silt, sand, rust, and other particulates.
- Part Number: ChlorPlus-10BB
- Use: Undersink systems
- Micron Rating: 1
- Connection: Drop in
- Temp. Range: 40 - 125 °F
- Filter Media: Advanced Bonded PAC (powder activated carbon) carbon block
- Pressure Range: 30 - 125 PSI
- Initial Pressure Drop: 6 PSID
- Dimensions: 9 3/4" length x 4 1/2" diameter
- Reduces: Chloramine, chlorine, and other chemicals as well as many common particulates
- Pressure Drop: 6 psi @ 2.0 gpm
- Filter Life: About 3-6 months depending on usage and water quality - replace the filter when a reduction in flow is noticed
This Pentek ChlorPlus-10BB chloramine filter is also known by Pentek part number 355752-43 / 35575243.