The Pentek CFBC-20 Filter 20 inch Modified Carbon Block Filter uses advanced Fibre dyne carbon block technology for up to two times the chlorine taste/odor reduction and dirt holding capacity of standard carbon block filters. It also reduces cysts (99.95% of Cryptosporidium and Giardia), sediment, dirt, rust, sand, silt, rust, limescale, and other particulates.
- Connection: Drop in
- Temp. Range: 40 - 180 F
- Micron Rating: 0.5 micron
- Filter Media: Modified carbon block
- Dimensions: 20" length x 2 7/8" diameter
- Flow Rate: About 2 GPM flow rate depending on a specific filter system
- Filter Life: About 6 months or 40,000 gallons depending on usage and water quality
NOTE: this cartridge should be flushed for a few minutes prior to first using in order to remove excess carbon fines.
Pentek CFB Series water filter cartridges are manufactured entirely from FDA approved materials and can be used for numerous in-home, undersink, commercial, food service, and light industrial uses.
This Pentek CFBC-20 filter is also known by Pentek part number 255680-43 / 25568043.