Pentek CFBC-10 water filter replacement for use in many water filter systems, especially undersink systems, counter top filter systems, as a reverse osmosis pre-filter, and more. It combines quality and functionality with durability for a lifetime of customer satisfaction.
- Connection: Drop in
- Temp. Range: 40 - 180 F
- Micron Rating: 0.5 micron
- Filter Media: Carbon block
- Initial Pressure Drop: 1.6 PSID
- Dimensions: 9 3/4" length x 2 7/8" diameter
- Gallons Per Minute: About 1-2 GPM flow rate depending on the specific filter system
- Filter Life: About 6 months or 20,000 gallons depending on usage and water quality
NOTE: this cartridge should be flushed for a few minutes prior to first using in order to remove excess carbon fines.
Pentek CFB Series water filter cartridges are manufactured entirely from FDA approved materials and can be used for numerous in-home, undersink, commercial, food service, and light industrial uses.
This Pentek CFBC-10 filter is also known by Pentek part number 255679-43 / 25567943.