The Pentek CFB-Plus10 Water Filter Cartridge uses advanced Fibre dyne carbon block technology for up to two times the chlorine taste/odor reduction and dirt holding capacity of standard carbon block filters. It also reduces cysts (99.95% of Cryptosporidium and Giardia), sediment, dirt, rust, sand, silt, rust, limescale, and other particulates.
- Micron Rating: 5
- Connection: Drop in
- Temp. Range: 40 - 180 F
- Filter Media: Carbon block
- Initial Pressure Drop: 1.6 PSID
- Dimensions: 9 3/4" length x 2 7/8" diameter
- Reduces: Chlorine, sediment, dirt, rust, and more
- Gallons Per Minute: About 1-2 GPM flow rate depending on the specific filter system
- Filter Life: About 6 months or 10,000 gallons depending on usage and water quality
NOTE: this cartridge should be flushed for a few minutes prior to first use in order to remove excess carbon fines.
Pentek CFB-Plus Series water filter cartridges are manufactured entirely from FDA approved materials and can be used for numerous in home, undersink, commercial, food service, and light industrial uses.
This Pentek CFB-Plus10 filter is also known by Pentek part number 255674-43.