The Pentek Big Blue RFC20-BB 20 inch × 4 1/2 inch Radial-Flow GAC Cartridge offers sediment-filtration, as well as taste, odour and chlorine reduction from tap water. It combines useful features, meaningful innovation and lasting value.
- Provides effective chlorine taste & odor reduction*
- BB cartridges are ideal for point-of-entry (POE ) and other high flow rate applications
- Unique design reduces carbon fines in filtered water
- Available in a wide variety of sizes
Materials of Construction:
- Filter Media: Granular Activated Carbon
- Outer Shell: Polyethylene
- End Caps: Polypropylene
- Gasket: Buna-N
- Inner Wraps/Core: Polypropylene
- Temperature Rating: 40-125ºF (4.4-51.7ºC)
- Maximum Dimensions: 4 1/2" x 20" (114 mm x 508 mm)
- Initial ?P (psi)@ Flow Rate (gpm): 0.90 psi @ 4 gpm (0.06 bar @ 15.1 Lpm)
- Chlorine Taste & OdorReduction @ Flow Rate: >70,000 gallons @ 4 gpm (265,000L @ 15.1 Lpm)
* Based on manufacturer's internal testing
- The granular activated carbon cartridges will contain a very small amount of carbon fines (very fine black powder). After installation, a new cartridge should be flushed with sufficient water to remove all traces of the fines from your water system before using the water. Each time you use your filtered water tap for drinking or cooking purposes it is recommended that you run (flush) the tap for at least 20 seconds prior to using water. This is particularly important if the water tap has not been used daily.
Warning: Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.