The Pentek Big Blue NCP-20BB 20 inch × 4 1/2 inch Pleated Carbon-Impregnated Polyester Cartridge offers sediment-filtration, as well as taste, odour and chlorine reduction from tap water. It combines useful features, meaningful innovation and lasting value.
- Non-cellulose media resists bacterial attack
- Provides sediment filtration and chlorine taste & odor reduction
- Pleated for maximum dirt-loading capacity
- Nominal 10-micron rating
Materials of Construction:
- Filter Media: Pleated Carbon-Impregnated Polyester
- End Caps: Vinyl Plastisol
- Netting: Polypropylene
- Core: Polypropylene
- Temperature Rating: 40-125ºF (4.4-51.7ºC)
- Maximum Dimensions: 4 1/2" x 20" (114 mm x 508 mm)
- Micron Rating* (nominal): 10
- Initial ?P (psi)@ Flow Rate (gpm): 1 psi @ 10 gpm (<0.1 bar @ 38 Lpm)
- Chlorine Taste & Odor Reduction @ Flow Rate: 1000 gallons @ 4 gpm (3780L @ 15 Lpm)
* Filtration efficiency and chlorine taste and odor reduction efficiency are reduced at higher flow rates. Chlorine taste and odor reduction based on greater than 50% reduction using 2ppm free chlorine feed concentration at 68ºF (20ºC) at continuous flow.
Warning: Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.