The WS series cartridges provide softened water in a convenient cartridge-style design. With its long filter life, the Pentek 155321-43 WS-20BB Water Softening Filter makes a valuable addition to the water filter system. It combines quality and functionality with durability for a lifetime of customer satisfaction.
- The Pentek WS-20BB Water Softener Filter Cartridges contain FDA Grade Softener Resin.
- The Pentek WS-20BB water filters provide softened water in a convenient cartridge-style design.
- The Pentek WS20BB softening cartridges utilize a bed of sodium form cation resin beads to reduce hardness and scale deposits.
- Convenient and space-saving design means that softened water can be provided easily and cost effectively at the exact point of need.
- NOTE: For drinking water applications, do not use where the water is microbiologically unsafe or with water of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.
- Also branded under Pentek / Ametek / Culligan / Kleen Plus / Plymouth Products / Pentair / American Plumber / US Filter
- Dimensions: 20" x 4.5" (508 mm x 114 mm)
- Recommended Flow Rate: 2.00 gpm (8.5 L/min)
- Capacity: 4,500 (Grains as CaCO3)
- Temperature Rating: 100°F (37.8°C)
Materials of Construction:
- Filter Media: Standard Softener Resin (Cation, sodium-form resin, 20 x 40 mesh, R-SO3 -Na+)
- End Caps, Pre-Filter, and Post-Filter: Polypropylene
- Gasket: Buna-N