The Pentek 155273-43 PCF1-10MB FDA DI Resin Deionization Water Filter is convenient and cost effective for many applications where low levels of total organic carbon (TOC) and total dissolved solids (TDS) are required. It combines quality and functionality with durability for a lifetime of customer satisfaction.
- The Pentek PCF1-20MB water filter cartridges contain FDA D.I. Resin Mixed Bed Deionization.
- The Pentek PCF1-20MB filters are designed for deionizing water up to 16 megohms.
- Pentek PCF1-20MB filters are manufactured using an FDA-compliant resin that has been subjected to additional postproduction steps to minimize the total organic carbon (TOC) level.
- The Pentek PCF1-20MB filters are convenient and cost effective for many applications where low levels of total organic carbon (TOC) and total dissolved solids (TDS) are required.
- PCF Series cartridges have been developed in response to the requirements for deionized water in many industries.
- These high-capacity, semi-conductorgrade resin cartridges are ideal for use in pharmaceutical and medical laboratories, cosmetics, and circuit board printing applications.
- Note: For drinking water use, do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.
- Note: Do not use cartridges on equipment that has an electric conductivity water level indicator.
- Also branded under Pentek / Ametek / Culligan / Kleen Plus / Plymouth Products / Pentair / American Plumber / US Filter
Commercial and Industrial Applications for Deionization Water Filters:
- Circuit board printing
- Pharmaceutical use
- Steam and humidification
- Steam processors
- Humidification systems
- Recirculating/cooling towers
- Power generating equipment
- Medical/laboratory use Lasers
- Jet water sprayers
- Boiler make-up water
- Dimensions: 9-3/4" x 2-2/3" (248 mm x 68 mm)
- Capacity Grains (mg TDS as CaCO3): 270 (17,500)
- Initial ?P (psi) @ Flow Rate (gpm):
- 1.5 psi @ 0.25 gpm (0.10 bar @ .95 L/min)
- Suggested Flow Rate: 0.25 gpm (0.95 L/min)
- Temperature Rating: 40°F to 100°F (4.4°C to 37.8°C)
- Pentek PCF1-20MB Deionization Water Filter Materials of Construction:
- Filter Media: Mixed bed DI resins
- End Caps, Shell, Pre-Filter, and Post-Filter: Polypropylene
- Gasket: Buna-N