The Omnipure E5621 Water Filter Replacement Cartridge is a compatible replacement filter for some water filter cartridge. It is used primarily in food service and commercial beverage applications for the reduction of the bad taste and odor of chlorine.
The Omnipure E5621 carbon block replacement filter comes with a universal cap designed to attach to existing permanent heads by Everpure, Omnipure, and other brands. The Omnipure E-Series was designed for users that are utilizing existing permanent heads but would like a less expensive alternative to the replacement filter cartridges currently on the market.
Omnipure E5621 Carbon Block Filter Specifications:
- Max Pressure: 125 psi
- Dimensions: 12"L x 2.5"W
- Micron Rating: 10 microns
- Capacity: About 6 months or 3000 gallons
- Flow Rate: Approx. 0.5 gallons per minute
- Temp. Range: Cold water only (Max. Temp: 100 F)
- Filter Media: Carbon block polypropylene cartridge
- Compatibility: Everpure 2CB5 and Everpure permanent filter heads
The Omnipure E5621 should be replaced about every six months for optimum performance.