The Omnifilter RO2000 Deluxe 4-Stage RO Undersink Filtration System filters water through four stages to ensure your water is free of the pathogens, dissolved solids, and organics, pesticides, and VOCs that lurk in your home's tap water. The RO2000 also effectively reduces rust, sediment, and the taste and odor of Chlorine in your water.
The Omnifilter RO2000 reverse osmosis system includes:
- Air gap faucet (Chrome)
- ROR2000 contains (1) 5 Micron polyspun cartridge and (1) 0.5 Micron carbon block cartridge (change every 3 months)
- 1 TFC membrane (OM1) (change 1 - 2 years)
- 1 inline carbon post filter (R200)
- 3-gallon pre-charged pressure tank
- Installation hardware and wrench
- You should change the filters in the RO2000 every six months. The membrane should be changed one or two years, depending on your water quality.