Oasis POU1RRK Nautica Series Cold Round Water Cooler
This white cold water dispenser, Oasis POU1RRK, is available as a round water dispenser. This cooler accommodates the water treatment system of your choice, which can be installed directly on the back of the cooler. All components are manufactured to exacting standards and meet FDA requirements.
- The cabinet is one-piece, blow molded of heavy-duty, textured polycarbonate. It won't rust or stain carpets or floors, and the color is molded all the way through to help conceal scratches and scrapes.
- The drip receptor is ruggedly molded and is easily removable.
- The cold-water reservoir is constructed of durable polyethylene with all the fittings integrally molded. Cooling is accomplished with a refrigerated molded probe.
- The reservoir is nestled inside its one-piece expanded polystyrene foam insulation, yet can be easily removed for sanitizing.
- The water level is controlled by a dual mechanical float system.
- Does not include a Water Treatment System
- 5 year limited warranty
- UL listed
- Dimensions: Round - 13-1/8" W x 13-1/8" D x 38-3/4" H
- Net Weight: 50 lbs.
- Color: White
- Cabinet: One-piece, blow molded of heavy duty textured polycarbonate. The color is molded all the way through to help conceal scratches for years of use. Hole are pre-drilled on cabinet side for installation of cup dispenser.
- Drip Receptor: Drip tray lifts out for easy removal. Molded for durability, dishwasher safe.
- Electrical: 115 volts, 60Hertz. Water Cooler compressor hp 1/20. 3-wire service cord and polarized plug furnished.
- Float System: Dual mechanical floats include a safety lockout.
- Cold Water Refrigeration Unit: Convection-cooled condenser. Internally spring mounted hermetically sealed compressor with automatic overload protector. No lubrication needed. The refrigerant is controlled accurately by capillary tube.
- Cold Water Thermostat: Temperature is controlled by an adjustable thermostat with "Off" position that is easily accessible on the rear of the cabinet.
- Cold Water Reservoir: Durable polyethylene reservoir with all fittings integrally molded. Cooling with a refrigerated molded probe. The reservoir is nestled inside its one-piece expanded polystyrene foam insulation. The reservoir can be easily removed for sanitizing.