Kenmore 9890 / GEN11042FR-08 Water Filter - LG LT500P Replacement.
This filter is an exact replacement for the LG LT500P Water Filter
- Filter Life: 6 months or 500 gallons (whichever comes first)
- Flow Rate: 0.5 gallons per minute
- Operating Pressure: 20 - 125 psi
- Operating Temperature: 34 - 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Filter Type: Carbon Block
- Actual Size: 5 1/2 inches (length) x 3 1/2 inches (diameter)
- Kenmore Part Number: 9890 / GEN11042FR-08
The Kenmore 9890 is a 500-gallon capacity Refrigerator Water Filter and white is the overall color of this Filter.
The following filters are compatible with the Kenmore 9890: LG500P/5231JA2002A, Eco Aqua EFF-6005A, SGF-LA22, WF290 and the WSL-1.
This NSF certified filter reduces or removes the following contaminants: Chlorine, Dirt, Odors, Rust, Sediment, and turbidity.
The installation and removal of the filters are as follows:
To remove old filter gently turn the filter to the left about 1/4 turn until releases from filter head, pull filter straight down and discard.
To install new filter line up cartridge in filter head and turn to the right until filter stops and locks into place.
The recommended time for replacement of the filter is every 6 months. This will produce clean drinking water for your family.
If the refrigerator has a "change filter" light, press and hold the reset button for 3 seconds.
The 9890 / GEN11042FR-08 is compatible with the following:
Tested and certified by NSF International against ANSI / NSF Standard 42 for the reduction of:
- 92% of Chlorine
- 96% of Particulates (Class III)
- The 9890 / GEN11042FR-08 does not remove fluoride