The Hydrotech 33001071 Reverse Osmosis Membrane is a genuine Hydrotech 9 gallon per day TFC membrane. It is compatible with a wide variety of Hydrotech RO systems, including the 1240 Series, E, M & Pro Systems, HT101, HT102, HT103 and HT123 Series Systems.
The 33001071 membrane is the most important component of the Hydrotech reverse osmosis system. By using pressure to force water molecules through the semi permeable thin film composite membrane the undesirable contaminants are washed away.
- TFC (Thin Film Composite)
- Flow Rate: 9 gallons per day
- Easily identified by red tape band
- Hydrotech 41400003 (green wrap) is the same as the 33001071 (yellow wrap)
- Also known as Hydrotech S-FS-17 membrane
- Packaged dry to extend shelf life indefinitely
- NOTE: Do not freeze (store between 35 - 50 F)
Note: A carbon prefilter must be used when used with chlorinated waterHydrotech 33001071 Membrane is compatible with the following Hydrotech RO systems: