Hydronix 5 Micron Sediment Bonded Depth Filter 2.5 x 20
- 5-micron rating
- Grooved for increased surface area
- 100% polypropylene media
- Dimensions: 2 1/2" x 20"
- Flow rate: 0.4 psi @ 10 gpm
- Replace filter every 6 months
- Temperature capacity: 40 degrees to 175 degrees Fahrenheit
- Thermally bonded Polypropylene microfiber construction for higher filtration efficiency.
- SBC cartridges will not impart taste, odor or color to water being filtered.
- Polypropylene construction provides superior chemical resistance and resists bacterial attack.
- SBC cartridges have no fiber release, consistent flow rate, and superior filtration performance
- Compy with FDA CFR 21 regulations for food and beverage applications.