Hydron TW-1812-100 RO Reverse Osmosis Membrane
This Hydronix Hydron TW-1812-100D 100 GPD Residential Membrane Element is rated at 100 Gallons Per Day. If you have chlorinated water, we recommend you use a Carbon / Sediment Pre Filter. The residual chlorine in municipal or city water will destroy the Thin Film Composite ( TFC ) membrane.
- Hydronix Hydron TW30-1812-100D Reverse Osmosis Membrane membrane elements are for home drinking water. The industry's most reliable advanced membrane technology and automated fabrication, allow these elements to deliver consistent performance that equipment suppliers, water treatment dealers, and residential customers can rely on.
- Fits in standard 1.8" x 12" residential RO membrane housings.
- Membrane Type: Polyamide Thin-Film Composite
- Dimensions: 1.75" x 11.75"
- Max Operating Temp: 113°F (45°C)
- Max Operating Pressure: 300 psig (21 bar)
- Max Feed Flow Rate: 2.0 gpm (7.6 lpm)
- Max Feed Silt Density Index (SDI): 5
- Maximum Feed Silt Density Index (SDI): I