Hanna PRIMO 5 1-1999 µS/CM Pocket Conductivity Meter
The Primo TDS tester provides a fast and dependable way to measure the Total Dissolved Solids in your water samples. It is ideally suited for the rigorous demands of water quality professionals, who will appreciate the practicality of Primo's easy-to-read LCD when demonstrating the before and after results of conditioning and filtration systems. Temperature is compensated automatically to ensure the readings are consistent with the standard or reference temperature.
Operating and routine maintenance have never been easier. Primo TDS uses a single button at the top of the meter. Press it once and the meter is powered and ready for use. Press and hold the button for a few seconds and Primo automatically enters calibration mode. Simply open a sachet of the calibration solution, dip the probe and within seconds the meter recognizes the calibration solution and calibrates itself! Maximum battery life is managed by Primo's power microprocessor, which automatically turns it of after 5 minutes of inactivity.
- Range 0 to 1999 µS/cm
- Resolution 1 µS/cm
- Accuracy ±2% F.S.
- Calibration Solution HI 70031P
- Calibration automatic, at 1413 µS/cm
- Temperature Compensation Automatic, 0 to 60°C (32 to 140°F), ß=2%/°C
- Battery Type / Life 2 x 1.5V / approx. 200 hours; auto-off after 5 minutes of non-use
- Environment 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F); RH max 95%
- Dimensions 180 x 50 x 25 mm (7.1 x 2.0 x 1.0")
- Weight 50 g (1.8 oz.)