Hanna HI98301 Dist-1 10-1999 PPM ATC 1 PPM Resolution Pocket TDS Meter
DiST testers are reliable, pocket-sized instruments that will give you quick and accurate readings of TDS.
This popular line of Dissolved Solids Testers has been redesigned to offer a host of improvements.
The casing has been modified to provide increased strength, a better fit for holding and a large LCD for easy viewing. The graphite sensors provide better repeatability since they do not oxidize. The casing has been engineered to allow air bubbles to escape. The temperature sensor is exposed to provide faster response time.
If calibration is necessary, simply submerge the electrode tip into calibration solution and adjust the trimmer on the side of the tester.
- Range: 1999 ppm (mg/L)
- Resolution: 1 ppm (mg/L)
- Accuracy: ±2% F.S.
- TDS Factor: 0.5
- Calibration Solution: HI 70032
- Calibration: manual, 1 point
- Probe: HI 73301
- Temperature Compensation: automatic, 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F)
- Battery Type / Life: 4 x 1.5V / approx. 200 hours of continuous use
- Environment: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F); RH max 95%
- Dimensions: 175 x 41 x 23 mm (6.9 x 1.6 x 0.9")
- Weight: 95 g (3.4 oz.)