Hanna HI98129 The New Combo pH TDS Conductivity and Temperature Pocket Multi-Purpose Meter
HI 98129 is a waterproof tester that offers high accuracy pH, EC/TDS and temperature measurements in a single tester! No more switching between meters for your routine measurements. This floating, waterproof combination tester has an easy to read, LCD and an automatic shut-off. pH and EC/TDS readings are automatically temperature compensated.
This tester features a replaceable pH electrode cartridge with an extendable cloth junction as well as an EC/TDS graphite electrode. The extendable cloth junction provides an extended electrode life and the replaceable pH cartridge means that this tester does not need to be thrown away when the pH sensor is exhausted.
The EC/TDS conversion factor is user selectable as well as the temperature compensation coefficient.
Fast, efficient, accurate and portable, the Combo pH, EC/TDS and temperature tester combines all the features users have requested and more!
Order Information: HI 98129 (Combo) is supplied with HI 73127 pH electrode and HI 73128 electrode removal tool, batteries and instructions.
- Waterproof and designed to float
- Cloth, renewable junction
- Close proximity temperature probe
- Automatic Temperature Compensation
- Automatic 1 or 2 point pH calibration
- Tactile grip casings
- HOLD function
- BEPS (Battery Error Prevention System)
- Battery % displayed at startup
- Automatic shut-off
- Efficient two button operation
- The temperature in °C or °F; Easily switches between Celsius and Fahrenheit readouts.
- Range: pH: 0.00 to 14.00 pH EC: 0 to 3999 µS/cm TDS: 0 to 2000 ppm Temperature: 0.0 to 60.0°C / 32 to 140.0°F
- Resolution: pH: 0.01 pH EC: 1 µS/cm TDS: 1 ppm Temperature: 0.1°C / 0.1°F
- Accuracy: pH: ±0.05 pH EC/TDS: ±2% F.S. Temperature: ±0.5°C / ±1°F
- Temperature Compensation: pH: automatic; EC/TDS: automatic with ß adjustable from 0.0 to 2.4% / °C, automatic, 1 or 2 points with 2 sets of memorized buffers
- Calibration: pH (pH 4.01 / 7.01 / 10.01 or 4.01 / 6.86 / 9.18), EC/TDS (automatic, one point at 1413 µS/cm or1382 mg/L (ppm)
- TDS Conversion Factor: 0.45 to 1.00
- pH Electrode: HI 73127 (replaceable; included)
- Environment: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F); RH max 100% , 1.5V (4) / approximately 100 hours of
- Battery Type / Life: continuous use, auto-off after 8 minutes of non-use
- Dimensions: 163 x 40 x 26 mm (6.4 x 1.6 x 1.0")
- Weight: 100 g (3.5 oz.)