Hanna HI98127 4 pHEP Digital pH and Temperature 0-14pH Waterproof ATC Pocket pH Tester
The pHep4 tester is for users that require the greatest accuracy and features while staying economical.
This model has BEPS as well as user-selectable automatic shut-off, replaceable pH electrode cartridge, stability indicator and automatic calibration.
Order Information: HI 98127 (pHep4) is supplied with HI 73127 pH electrode, HI 73128 electrode removal tool, batteries and instructions.
- Waterproof and designed to float
- Automatic Temperature Compensation
- Automatic calibration
- Tactile grip casings
- HOLD function
- Automatic shut-off
- Efficient two button operation
- Temperature in °C or °F
- BEPS (Battery Error Prevention System)
- Battery % displayed at startup
- Range: pH: -2.0 to 16.0 pH Temperature: -5.0 to 60.0°C / 23.0 to 140.0°F
- Resolution:pH: 0.1 pH Temperature: 0.1°C / 0.1°F
- Accuracy @ 20°C:pH: ±0.1 pH Temperature: ±0.5°C / ±1°F
- pH Calibration: automatic, at one or two points with two sets of standard buffers (pH 4.01 / 7.01 / 10.01 or pH 4.01 / 6.86 / 9.18)
- Temperature Compensation: Automatic
- Battery Type / Life: 1.5V (4) / approximately 300 hours of continuous use; auto-off after 8 minutes of non-use
- Environment: -5 to 50°C (23 to 122°F); RH max 100%
- Dimensions: 163 x 40 x 26 mm (6.4 x 1.6 x 1.0")
- Weight: 100 g (3.5 oz.)