Hanna HI98121 pH/ORP Combo Pocket Multi-Purpose Meter
HI 98121 is a waterproof meter that measures pH, ORP and temperature. The housing of this tester has been completely sealed against humidity and are designed to float.
Electrode replacement with the stainless steel round connector means there are no pins to bend or break during replacement.
When the cloth junction becomes clogged and response time is sluggish, simply pull out 3 mm (1/8") to clear the clogging which will improve response time and stability.
The exposed stainless steel temperature sensor on these models facilitates faster and more accurate temperature measurement.
Order Information: HI 98121 (ORP/pH) is supplied with HI 73127 pH electrode, HI 73128 electrode removal tool, batteries and instructions.
- Waterproof and it floats!
- HANNA’s exclusive cartridge pH and ORP electrode
- Extendable cloth pH junction
- Automatic Temperature Compensation
- Automatic calibration
- Battery % Level at startup and stability indicator
- HOLD function
- Range: ORP (±1000 mV), pH (-2.00 to 16.00 pH), Temperature (-5.0 to 60.0°C / 23.0 to 140.0°F)
- Resolution: ORP (1 mV), pH ( 0.01 pH), Temperature (0.1°C / 0.1°F)
- Accuracy: ORP ( ±2 mV), pH (±0.05 pH), Temperature (±0.5°C / ±1°F)
- Calibration: ORP (factory calibrated), pH (automatic, one or two points with two sets of memorized buffers (pH 4.01 / 7.01 / 10.01 or 4.01 / 6.86 / 9.18)
- Temperature Compensation: Automatic for pH readings
- Electrode: HI 73127 replaceable pH electrode (included); fixed ORP sensor
- Battery Type / Life: 1.5V (4) / approximately 250 hours of continuous use; auto-off after 8 minutes of non-use
- Environment: -5 to 50°C (23 to 122°F); RH max 100%
- Dimensions: 163 x 40 x 26 mm (6.4 x 1.6 x 1.0")
- Weight: 100 g (3.5 oz.)