Hanna HI98103 1 Checker 1270 Probe Pocket pH Tester
The pH Checker series supplies users with fast and accurate readings from 0 to 14 pH with a resolution of 0.01 pH. This compact tester features an easy to read LCD and simple to perform two point calibration.
The pH electrode of the Checker can be easily replaced. You only need to unscrew the electrode from the meter body and screw on a new one.
The Checker is fast, accurate, lightweight and with 3000 hours of battery life, you don't have to worry about frequent battery replacement.
Order Information: HI 98103 (Checker) is supplied with HI 1270 pH electrode, batteries and instructions.
- High accuracy with 0.01 pH resolution
- Two point fast and accurate calibration
- Usable with virtually any electrode that shares the same connector
- 3000 hours of battery life
- HI 1270 small diameter probe fitseasily into a test tube
- Range: 0.00 to 14.00 pH
- Resolution: 0.01 pH
- Accuracy: ±0.2 pH
- Calibration: manual, 2 points
- Electrode: HI 1270 (included)
- Battery Type / Life: 1.5V (2) / approximately 3000 hours of continuous use
- Environment: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F); RH max 95%
- Dimensions: 66 x 50 x 25 mm (2.6 x 2.0 x 1.0") - without probe
- Weight: 50 g (1.8 oz.) without probe