Hanna HI98103 1 Checker 1270 Probe Pocket pH Tester
The pH Checker series supplies users with fast and accurate readings from 0 to 14 pH with a resolution of 0.01 pH. This compact tester features an easy to read LCD and simple to perform two-point calibration.
The pH electrode of the Checker can be easily replaced. You only need to unscrew the electrode from the meter body and screw on a new one.
The Checker is fast, accurate, lightweight and with 3000 hours of battery life, you don't have to worry about frequent battery replacement.
Order Information: HI 98103 (Checker) is supplied with HI 1270 pH electrode, batteries and instructions.
- High accuracy with 0.01 pH resolution
- Two point fast and accurate calibration
- Usable with virtually any electrode that shares the same connector
- 3000 hours of battery life
- HI 1270 small diameter probe fits easily into a test tube
- Range: 0.00 to 14.00 pH
- Resolution: 0.01 pH
- Accuracy: ±0.2 pH
- Calibration: manual, 2 points
- Electrode: HI 1270 (included)
- Battery Type / Life: 1.5V (2) / approximately 3000 hours of continuous use
- Environment: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F); RH max 95%
- Dimensions: 66 x 50 x 25 mm (2.6 x 2.0 x 1.0") - without probe
- Weight: 50 g (1.8 oz.) without probe