H2O International US3 5 Stage Under Sink Filter with Faucet
The H2O International US3 5 Stage Under Sink Filter with Faucet helps in removing chlorine and other heavy metals. It features bacteriostatic media that prevents bacteria growth within the unit. Its lead-free long reach faucet provides you with abundant water required for drinking, cooking, ice, and beverages.
- Standard GAC/KDF Sealed Unit uses 80% Granular Activated Carbon by volume and 20% Patented KDF Media for removal of chlorine and heavy metals.
- 25,000 Gal 94,600 L Capacity 5 stage filtration and purification system Hooks up to separate chromed long reach faucet Easy installation kit included Quick connect fittings for simple installation/ replacement Available Inline for direct hook up to sink faucet Bacteriostatic media: prevents bacteria growth (algae, fungi) Lead-Free Long Reach Faucet provides all the water your family will need for drinking, cooking, ice, and beverages.
- Faucet Adaptor, Ball Valve, and Tubing supplied with the system.
- An inline model that uses your regular faucet.
- Max Capacity: 25,000 gallons
- Dimensions: 16 1/2" (H) × 4" (D)
- Recommended Flow: 1 GPM
- Unit Shipping Weight: 8 lb