The GE Osmonics TFM-50 50 GPD Thin Film Composite Dry Membrane employs cross flow filtration where captured impurities on the membrane are constantly swept away by the concentrate stream. It combines quality and functionality with durability for a lifetime of customer satisfaction.
- Residential Applications: Purify varying qualities of saline water
- Commercial Applications: Drinking water for restaurants, Drinking water vending machines, Aquarium water treatment, Softened water for homes, hotels, commercial laundries and car washes, Post-treatment of deionized water, Pure water for pharmaceuticals, laboratories, and electronics, Hemodialysis, Oil/water separation
- Permeate Flow Rate: 50 gpd
- Average NaCl Rejection: 98 %
- Length: 11.75 "
- Diameter: 1.80 "
- Membrane Style: Drop-in Element
- Materials: TFC (Thin Film Composite)
- Outer Wrap: Tape
- Origin: China
- Certifications: ANSI/NSF 58