The Everpure H-300 Water Filter System EV9270-76 delivers healthful, great tasting water every time. Designed with the unique Micro-Pure technology, the H-300 EV927076 reduces the following contaminants:
- Lead to below the Federal Action Level of 15 ppb
- Cysts such as Giardia lamblia, Entamoeba histolytica, and Cryptosporidium parvum
- Volatile Organic Chemicals (VOCs), including THMs
- Chlorine taste and odor
- Dirt and cloudiness
- Mold and algae
- Oxidized iron
- Oxidized manganese
- Oxidized sulfides
- Particles 1/2 micron and larger in size
Enjoy added peace of mind with the H-300, which features:
- A bacteriostat agent to combat the growth and reproduction of bacteria within the cartridge to prevent premature clogging
- Reduction of lime and scale build-up in appliances that use water
- More efficient filtering
- Fresh water on demand
- A lower operating cost that is below the price of bottled water
- A 1/2 gallon per minute flow rate
- A 300-gallon capacity
When it’s time to change the H-300 filter, order replacement cartridge number EV9270-72.
Replacement Filter Cartridge EV927071 for H300 System. Provides bacteriostatic control.
Reduces Volatile Organic Chemicals and 99% of lead. Exclusive precoat design reduces up to 99.99% of particles 1/2 micron and larger in size including Cyptosporidium. Reduces asbestos fibers, dirt, chloramine, chlorine taste and odor, mold and algae.
- Scale inhibitor blended into the Micro-Pure material reduces mineral build-up in water using appliances.
- Replacing the cartridge is sanitary and as easy as changing a light bulb.
- Capacity: 300 gallons (1,135 L)
- Flow Rate: 1/2 GPM
- Certifications: NSF 42, NSF 53
- Finely polishes treated water to premium quality for drinking and cooking.
- The Everpure H-300 Reduces chlorine taste and odor and chloramines.
- The Everpure H-300 Reduces dirt, rust, asbestos fibers and other particulates such as oxidized iron, manganese and sulfides.
- Reduces parasitic protozoan cysts such as Giardia, Entamoeba, Cryptosporidium.
- Controls even extreme levels of common tastes and odors, including those which are earthy, moldy and fishy.
- The Everpure H-300 Reduces lead to below the Federal Action Level of 10 ppb.
- The Everpure H-300 Effectively reduces Volatile Organic Chemicals (VOCs), including Trihalomethanes (THMs).
- KDF Media reduces limescale build-up in water-using appliances – as tested by KDF Fluid Treatment, Inc.
- KDF Media provides bacteriostatic control – as tested by KDF Fluid Treatment, Inc.