Everpure H-300 Water Filter Cartridge -2 Pack
Replace the Everpure H-300 cartridge (EV9270-72 or EV9270-71) yearly to reduce the following contaminants:
- Lead to below the Federal Action Level of 15 ppb
- Cysts such as Giardia lamblia, Entamoeba histolytica, and Cryptosporidium parvum
- Volatile Organic Chemicals (VOCs), including THMs
The H-300 cartridge features:
- A bacteriostat agent to combat the growth and reproduction of bacteria within the cartridge to prevent premature clogging
- A 1/2 gallon per minute flow rate
- A 300-gallon capacity
- Cartridge Length 17"
The Everpure filter cartridges have an outer pressure shell that is made from aluminum, which offers benefits of being both lightweight and able to withstand higher pressures. The outer surface of aluminum filter cartridges are relatively soft and therefore susceptible to scuffing, scarring and carbon spotting which can occur during the production process, as well as small indentations where the filter cartridges are gripped. Oxidation can also occur around the outer surface of the cartridges at certain times of the year due to humidity changes as they are shipped between cold and warm environments. These are nothing more than cosmetic blemishes and do not affect the cartridge's performance. There is also a tendency for some residue of the carbon powder(used inside the cartridge) to settle near the top, this is just a bit of excess and can be wiped away.
This is a replacement part for the Everpure QC4-BH system.
- Finely polishes treated water to premium quality for drinking and cooking.
- The Everpure H-300 Reduces chlorine taste and odor and chloramines.
- The Everpure H-300 Reduces dirt, rust, asbestos fibers and other particulates such as oxidized iron, manganese and sulfides.
- Reduces parasitic protozoan cysts such as Giardia, Entamoeba, Cryptosporidium.
- Controls even extreme levels of common tastes and odors, including those which are earthy, moldy and fishy.
- The Everpure H-300 Reduces lead to below the Federal Action Level of 10 ppb.
- The Everpure H-300 Effectively reduces Volatile Organic Chemicals (VOCs), including Trihalomethanes (THMs).
- KDF Media reduces limescale build-up in water-using appliances – as tested by KDF Fluid Treatment, Inc.
- KDF Media provides bacteriostatic control – as tested by KDF Fluid Treatment, Inc.
- Health Claim Performance Certified by NSF/ANSI This system has been tested according to NSF/ANSI 42 and 53 for the reduction of the substances listed below. The concentration of the indicated substances in water entering the system was reduced to a concentration less than or equal to the permissible limit for water leaving the system, as specified in NSF/ANSI 42 and 53.
- Standard 42- Aesthetic Effects Chlorine 2.0 mg ± 10% – >_ 50% – 96.8% Chloramine 3.0 mg ± 10% 0.5 mg/L – 95% Particulate, Class I Particles 0.5 - 1
- Standard 53-Health Effects, Asbestos, Turbidity, Lead, Chloroform (VOC surrogate chemical)
- Tested using flow rate=0.5gpm; pressure=60 psig; pH=7.5±0.5; temp.=20°C ±2.5ºC †NTU=Nephelometric Turbidity Units