EarthSmart EA-1 Recyclable Refrigerator Filter - Amana WF401S Compatible
This EarthSmart EA-1 Refrigerator water filter contains a compressed carbon block which provides the tremendous capacity to remove and/or reduce impurities and sediment that may be present in your drinking water. The carbon block has millions of active sites on its surface and within the structure which can absorb impurities like a sponge, and can adsorb and hold other types of impurities on its surface like a magnet. Additionally, this filter can catalytically breakdown other impurities very similar to the way a catalytic converter works in your automobile. These processes ensure that you are getting the cleanest and best tasting water possible.
This economical filter will provide you with fresh and clean tasting water and ice cubes.
Guaranteed by EarthSmart™
- Economical alternative to expensive substitutes
- Delivers clean, clear water that looks and tastes great
- Will remove or reduce Chlorine, Tastes, and Odors that may be present in your drinking water
- Designed to provide up to six months of life or 300 gallons
- Does not remove minerals which may be beneficial to health
Recycling your EarthSmart™ filter is as easy as 1, 2, 3.
- Drain the used filter overnight in kitchen sink then cap the filter using the cap that came with your new filter.
- Bag and seal it using the quick-close bag included with the new filter.
- Place the used EarthSmart™ filter in the UPS shipping bag and seal. Go online at www.ups.com to find a drop off box or a UPS store near you.
When your old filter is received we reprocess the plastic parts and remove the old carbon to use it as an organic additive in potting soil. Even the plastic bags are sent to the recycling center. So be smart with EarthSmart™, and recycle.
Environmentally friendly EarthSmart™ branded filters are designed to improve water quality for you, your family, and your pets, by helping to filter out impurities in your water. As an added bonus, EarthSmart™ filters are Made in the USA.