The Dow Filmtec TW30-1812-24 24 GPD RO Reverse Osmosis Membrane delivers you with fresh and healthy water to drink. It keeps you protected from water-borne diseases. It combines quality and functionality with durability for a lifetime of customer satisfaction.
- Dow Filmtec TW30-1812-24 Reverse Osmosis Membrane membrane elements are for home drinking water. The industry's most reliable advanced membrane technology and automated fabrication, allow these elements to deliver consistent performance that equipment suppliers, water treatment dealers and residential customer scan rely on.
- Fits in standard 1.8" x 12" residential RO membrane housings.
- The industry's most reliable for home drinking water is the Filmtec reverse osmosis membrane elements.
- Advanced membrane technology and automated fabrication in the Filmtec reverese osmosis membrane allow these elements to deliver consistent performance for all customers.
- Filmtec reverse osmosis membrane TW30-1812-24 element is NSF/ANSI Standard 58 listed.
- Filmtec home drinking water elements are rated at 50 psi and will purify about 20% more water than competitive elements rated at 60 psi.
- Because of environmental factors actual production may vary.
- Membrane Type: Polyamide Thin-Film Composite
- Dimensions: 1.75" x 11.75"
- Max Operating Temp: 113F (45C)
- Max Operating Pressure: 300 psig (21 bar)
- Max Feed Flow Rate: 2.0 gpm (7.6 lpm)
- Max Feed Silt Density Index (SDI): 5
- Maximum Feed Silt Density Index (SDI): I