Doulton W9223021 also known as the W9223026 Ultracarb FRX02 10 inch Franke Ceramic Candles with 1/4 inch Threaded End
- The Franke Compatible FRX-02, FRX02 Triflow Filter Cartridge is the replacement cartridge for Filtration Systems that are included with Franke Triflow faucets including but not limited to the FRXH1 and FRXS2. Also fits the Franke Little Butler System.
- The Doulton W9223021 UltraCarb Franke Filter features a Sterasyl ceramic outer shell and carbon block core with ATS resin.
- W9223020 cleanable filter elements are designed to remove suspended solids, pathogenic bacteria, hydrogen sulfide, and lead. In addition, they will improve taste and reduce trace contaminants.
- At the heart of every Doulton ceramic filter is the “Sterasyl" silver impregnated ceramic microfilter.
- The Doulton W9223021 features silver locked within the ceramic structure which inhibits the growth of bacteria and gives the ceramics self-sterilizing properties.
- Doulton ceramics do not remove the beneficial minerals from the water, ensuring the filtered water is enjoyable to drink and yet safe from harmful impurities.
- The Doulton UltraCarb Ceramic Filter is a self-sterilizing filter with submicron filtration at an economical cost!
- The Doulton Ultra Carb W9223020 features ultra carbon, is silver impregnated, and has a carbon block + metallic media core.
- The W9223021 has four filtration stages within a single cartridge and is open at both ends. First Stage: The first stage consists of Doulton ultra carb ceramic which provides genuine sub micron filtration. The cartridge reduces fine particulate matter, bacteria, cysts, and turbidity. Second stage: The incorporation of silver locked within the ceramic structure gives enhanced bacteriostatic and self-sterilizing properties. Third Stage: An inner core of activated carbon block removes chlorine and organic compounds. Fourth Stage: Ion exchange resin reduces Lead and other heavy metals.
- The Ultracarb ceramic filter is designed to be used in pressure filters. Not for gravity filter use.
- The Doulton Ultra Carb W9223002 Ceramic Filter is certified by NSF and the WHO.
- Part numbers W9223020, W9223021, and W9223026 are the same filter.
- Approximate Dimensions: 10" (25.4 cm) long X 2" Diameter - short (3/4") thread mount
- Micron Rating (Nominal): .9 µm
- Maximum working temperature: 107° F
- Minimum working temperature: 41° F
- Capacity: 600 Gallons
- Filter Media: Carbon Block
- Certifications: NSF 42, NSF 53
- Maximum working pressure: 125 psig
- Recommended flow rate: 0.3 - 0.5 gpm
- Recommended cleaning frequency: when flow rate is noticeably lower
- Recommended change frequency: 6 months or 600 gallons