Doulton W9220406 Imperial Sterasyl OBE Filter Element
Doulton w9220406 Imperial Sterasyl 10 in. Open Both Ends (OBE) is a highly efficient ceramic micro filter which provides genuine sub micron filtration of drinking water.
The 10" Imperial Sterasyl ceramic filter is manufactured with the highly consistent and controlled pore structure necessary to remove a wide range of water borne contaminants over the life of the ceramic cartridge.
In addition to find particulate matter, bacteria, cysts, and turbidity are removed to a high level of efficiency. The Doulton Imperial Sterasyl ceramic filter incorporates silver locked within the ceramic structure inhibits the growth of bacteria and gives each cartridge enhanced bacteriostatic and self-sterilizing properties.
- The Doulton w9220406 filter is ideal for RO guard and post filtration
- Complimentary to UV systems
- Filtration efficiency of >99.99% at 0.9 micron
- Filtration efficiency of >99.99% at 0.5 to 0.8 micron
- Highly efficient bacteriological filtration
- Tested with live Cryptosporidium to a removal efficiency > 99.999%