Doulton Supercarb W9122021 is a three stage cartridge combining the highly efficient filtration properties of ceramic with the enhanced water treatment properties of active micro-surfaces of the carbon matrix. These elements have been made in accordance with NSF protocols for cyst, turbidity, particulate, and chlorine reductions (Class 1).
Fits Doulton HCPS, HIP and HIS systems.
- Cleanable filter element
- Recommended flow rate: 0.50 - 0.75 gpm
- Fits Doulton housings
- Removes suspended solids, pathogenic bacteria, E.coli, fecal coliform
- Removes iron and aluminum
- Improves taste and reduces trace contaminants
- Four filtration stages within a single candle
- Filtration efficiency of > 99.99% at 0.9 microns
- Filtration efficiency of > 99.9% at 0.5 to 0.8 microns
- Highly efficient bacteriological filtration