The Culligan D-10A Under-Sink Replacement Cartridges greatly improves water quality by reducing the bad taste and odor of excess chlorine as well as other contaminants. It uses carbon impregnated cellulose filter media that prevents the growth of microorganisms.
Item comes in 2 pack.
- Most economically priced Culligan drinking water replacement cartridge
- Uses carbon impregnated cellulose filter media
- Filter Life: 3 months or 250 gallons (whichever comes first)
- Micron Rating: 5 microns
- Filter Type: Carbon Impregnated Cellulose
- Actual Size: 9 3/4 inches (length) x 2 1/2 inches (diameter)
- Culligan Part Number: D-10A
The D-10-TWIN is compatible with the following:
- D-10-TWIN, D-10, US-550, US-600, SY-2000*
- SY-5167, Ametek CTR-210, Ametek US-560, Omnifilter OB1, Omnifilter OB5
- Omnifilter R12, Omnifilter R14, Omnifilter U24, Omnifilter U25, Omnifilter U26
- Omni Regular, OmniFilter TO1, OmniFilter TO1-SS, OmniFilter TO1-DS, OmniFilter T01
- OmniFilter T01-SS, OmniFilter T01-DS, Flotec FPWF-TO1, Flotec T01, Sears 34370
- Ametek Kleen-Plus C1, Teledyne Water Pik IR-40, 34370, American Plumber W-5 / W5CIP, Ace Hardware 49642
Master Plumber 852-377, True Value 852-377, Do It Best 432644, Whirlpool WHCF-WHWC,
GE GXWH01C, GE GXWH04F, GE GXWH08C, GE GXWH20F, GE FXWSC, GE FXWPC, GE FXWTC
*Not performance tested or certified by NSF for SY-2000
Tested and Certified by NSF International NSF/ANSI Standard 42 in model US-550 and US-660.
Removes the following contaminants:
- Bad Taste and Odor
- Does not remove fluoride