The Culligan 750R Replacement Water Filter helps in reducing heavy metals like lead and chloramines. It makes the water safe and healthier to drink. With its tough construction, it ensures long-lasting and trouble-free performance. It is best suitable for commercial applications.
- Filter Life: 12 months or 500 gallons (whichever comes first)
- Flow Rate: 0.75 gallons per minute
- Operating Pressure: 30 - 125 psi
- Operating Temperature: 40 - 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Micron Rating: 20 microns
- Actual Size: 10 3/4 inches (length) x 2 inches (diameter)
- Culligan Part Number: 750R-D (Level 1)
The Level 1 750R-D is compatible with the following:
- 750R-D, 750R, IC-750, SY-750s, RV-750
- IC-1000, SY-1000, SY-1000s, RV-1000, Pentek QC10-GACR
- Pentek QC10, American Plumber DW600, Pentek 155901-43
Removes the following contaminants:
- Bad Taste and Odor
- Does not remove fluoride
- Turn off water supply to the filter and dispense water from refrigerator door until water flow stops to relieve pressure.
- Place a towel under the system to catch water drips.
- (a) Turn arrow from locked to unlocked position and (b) remove cartridge.
- (a) Line up arrow with unlocked position on head and (b) insert cartridge. Turn to Locked position.
- Turn on water and check for leaks.
- Flush water through water faucet, t-flush valve or refrigerator door for 5 minutes to remove carbon fines. Check for leaks before leaving installation.