The Blue-White F-44500LH-8 0.5-5 GPM 1/2 MPT IL F-440 Flowmeter combines functionality and quality for a lifetime of customer satisfaction. It has meaningful innovation and useful features that make it a great and valuable product. It is available in a configuration for in-line and panel mount installation.
- Polysulfone meter body resists high temperatures and pressures.
- Compact size for tight installation spaces.
- 316SS or Hastelloy rod guided float.
- Union connections for easy installation and maintenance.
- Direct reading permanent scale.
Materials of Construction:
- Meter Body: Polysulfone
- Standard Series: Polysulfone M/NPT
- Solarmeter Series: Brass F/NPT, M/NPT, or Sweat
- Guide Rod Holder: Polysulfone
- O-ring seals: Viton (optional EP)
- Standard Series: Polysulfone
- Solarmeter Series: Anodized Aluminum
- Float: 316SS, PVC or Teflon (varies per model)
- Standard Series: 316SS
- K- Series: Hastelloy
- Max. working pressure: 150 PSI (10.3 bar) @ 70°F (21°C)
- Standard units: 212°F (100°C) @ 0 PSI
- Units with PVC floats: 130°F (54°C) @ 0 PSI
- Solarmeter units: 240°F (115°C) @ 0 PSI
- Full scale accuracy: +/- 5%
- Calibration fluid: water, specific gravity 1.0
- Scale length: 2" (50mm)
- Environment: Not for direct sunlight exposure.
- Maximum pressure drop: 2 PSI
- Approximate shipping wt: 0.5 lb. (.23 kg)
- Pipe M/NPT: 1/2"
- GPM: 0.5 to 5.0
- LPM: 1.8 to 18.0
- Float Material: 316 SS