This BevGuard BGC-2300 water filter contains a compressed carbon block, which provides tremendous capacity to remove and/or reduce impurities and sediment that may be present in your drinking water. The carbon block has millions of active sites on its surface and within the structure which can absorb impurities like a sponge, and can attract and hold other types of impurities to its surface like a magnet. Additionally, this filter can catalytically breakdown other impurities very similar to the way a catalytic converter works in your automobile. These processes ensure that you are getting the cleanest and best tasting water possible.
This economical filter will provide you with fresh and clean tasting water for any beverage application.
- Economical alternative to expensive filter substitutes
- Delivers clean, clear water that looks and tastes great
- Will remove or reduce chlorine taste and odor that may be present in your drinking water
- Designed to provide up to twelve months of life or 10,000 gallons
- Does not remove minerals which may be beneficial to health
- This filter should not be used with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality, without adequate disinfection before and/or after the filter.
- Micron Rating: 5 micron
- Dimensions: 12 1/4" x 3 3/16" (31.1cm x 8.1 cm)
- Min Operating Pressure: 25 psi (1.7 bar)
- Max Operating Pressure: 125 psi - (8.6 bar)
- Operating Temperature: 35-100F (1.7C - 38C)
- Flow Rate: 1.67 gpm/6.32 lpm
- Life: 12 months or 10,000 gal (37,854 liters)