BevGuard BGH-4200S Carbon Block Water Filter - Hoshizaki Compatible
Replaces Hoshizaki BW 4400, BW7 TOS, HCH-CTO, HFH cartridges
Introducing the innovative BevGuard® water filters that are designed specifically for the beverage and food service industry. They provide a high performance yet economical alternative to expensive Hoshizaki* replacement filters.
Since water is the key component of the beverages that you dispense, water quality is surely a major consideration in your food service equipment strategy. BevGuard® provides superior filtration performance, and it does so cost-effectively. BevGuard® water filters can be used in many systems that use brands such as Hoshizaki*
- Keeps ice makers functioning at full capacity
- Sediment, taste, odor and chlorine reduction for Hoshizaki* Ice Machines
- Reduces chlorine from incoming water supply, eliminating bad tastes and odors from ice
- Decreases machine maintenance by reducing limescale build-up
Like competitive filters, these filters, of course, should not be used with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality, without adequate disinfection before and/or after the filter. BevGuard® has been tested by the manufacturer against ANSI/NSF Standard 42 for material requirements only.
The inclusion of the BevGuard® products will comprehensively satisfy all of your beverage and food service requirements, and it will do so most cost effectively!
- Filtration Type: Carbon Block / Lime Scale Removal
- Micron Rating: 1 micron
- Flow Rate: 2.1 gpm / 7.95 lpm
- Life: 12 months, 14K gal, 53K liter
- Cartridge Length 16.5"
BevGuard® has been tested by the manufacturer against ANSI/NSF Standard 42 for material requirements only.