BevGuard BGE-4100S Non-Carbonated Beverage Filter 10 micron Sediment and scale- Everpure Compatible
Introducing the innovative BevGuard® water filters that are designed specifically for the beverage and food service industry. They provide a high performance yet economical alternative to expensive Cuno* and Everpure** replacement filters.
Since water is the key component of the beverages that you dispense, water quality is surely a major consideration in your food service equipment strategy. BevGuard® provides superior filtration performance, and it does so cost-effectively. BevGuard® water filters can be used in many systems that use brands such as Cuno* or Everpure** examples include...
- A single filter cartridge system encapsulated in a plastic or metal housing
- A multi-stage filter system for high flow applications
- Like competitive filters, these filters, of course, should not be used with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality, without adequate disinfection before and/or after the filter.
- Filtration Type: Sediment Phosphate
- Micron Rating: 10 micron
- Flow Rate: 4 gpm/15.14 lpm
- Life: 12 months, 20K gal, 75K liter
- Used on Non-Carbonated Beverage Equipment
BevGuard® has been tested by the manufacturer against ANSI/NSF Standard 42 for material requirements only.