The Aquatec 5513-1E12-J526 5 GPM 60 PSI 1/2 inch F 120V Super Flow Delivery/Demand Pump with Cord is designed to operate intermittently, but most versions can run continuously for several hour intervals. It combines quality and functionality with durability for a lifetime of customer satisfaction.
- Unparalleled performance
- 1.5 to 5.5 GPM (20 lpm) flow
- Up to 100 psi (7 bars) pressure
- 7 year design life
- Highly efficient
- Minimal pulsation
- Whisper quiet at lower flows
- Self priming
- Can run dry without damage
- Chemically resistant versions
- Operation: The 550 pumps can draw water from a holding tank and pressurize it, or boost the pressure from a low pressure source. It is designed to operate intermittently, but most versions can run continuously for several hour intervals. It can be operated in demand mode controlled by an integral pressure switch, or in delivery mode controlled by an external power switching device. An integral bypass may be used to limit pressure.
- Mounting: A steel mounting base with four hollow rubber grommets is standard and included at no extra cost. The pump may be mounted in any position.