Airpura V600 Air Purifier for VOC's
The Airpura V600 is a popular choice for individuals requiring enhanced removal of volatile organic compounds, especially with those with chemical sensitivities related to VOCs. Like all Airpura models, it features multi-stage filtration including a vacuumable pre-filter, 2 micro-suppress filters to reducing fouling of the carbon bed, a large activated carbon filter, and a true HEPA filter. The HEPA filter traps 99.97% of particles 0.3 microns and larger, and roughly 95% of particles down to 0.1 microns, making it ideal for the removal of dust, pet dander, dust mites, pollen, mold spores, and other common particulate contaminants. The specially impregnated carbon blend in the carbon filter removes more than 250 common household chemicals, gases, and fumes, as well as organic contaminants that cause bad odors. Unlike basic carbon filters, this filter is also capable of removing formaldehyde and ammonia. Formaldehyde is a common contaminant found in many building materials such as carpet, cabinetry, and laminated wood products. Ammonia is commonly found in household cleaning products.
Like all Airpura air cleaners, the V600 is equipped with a 560 cubic foot per minute variable-speed fan with a one-piece assembly to reduce vibration and noise, felt gaskets to prevent contaminant bypass (many competitors use rubber seals that off-gas VOCs), and an attractive powder-coated steel mesh housing with a 360-degree intake. The V600 has one of the highest air processing rates in the industry, however, the noise level from the fan remains well below competitor's models with less air flow.
Recommended Application: The Airpura V600 is an excellent choice for homeowners seeking high capacity medical-grade filtration for removal of common allergens and who require enhanced elimination of VOCs including formaldehyde and ammonia. The V600 is a good choice for individuals with chemical sensitivities as well as those who have moved into a new home (or following renovations to an old home) where high levels of VOCs and formaldehyde are being off-gassed from building materials. It is also well suited to applications where odors and fumes related to cleaning products need to be removed from the air.
Airpura V600 is currently available in 3 colors:
- Purifier / Filter Type:
- Multi-stage progressive filtration
- Pre-filter and micro-suppress filters
- Special blend activated carbon filter
- True HEPA Filter
- Air Handling Rate / Coverage:
- 560 cubic feet/minute
- 700 sq. ft 6x / hr.
- 2,100 sq. ft 2x / hr.
- Fan Type: Centrifugal fan with variable speed control
- Amount of HEPA: 40 sq. ft
- Amount of Carbon: 18 lbs.
- Air Intake: 360 degrees
- Power Consumption (High Setting): 120 watts
- Size & Weight:
- Height: 23.0"
- Diameter: 15.0"
- 45 lbs.
- Noise Level (@ 6ft):
- Highest 62.3 dba
- Lowest 28.1 dba
- Materials / Finish: All steel construction with powder-coat finish 3 color options
- Est. Filter Life:
- Pre-filter: 1 year
- Carbon filter: 2 years
- HEPA filter: 5 years
- Safety Approvals: ETL Certified (conforms to ANSI/UL 507, CSA C22.2 no 113)
- Warranty & Guarantee: Manufacturer's 5-Year Parts, 10-year Labor Warranty
- Other Features:
- Easy filter access
- Felt sealing gaskets
- Caster wheels
- 627746000233 - Coconut Shell Carbon Cream
- 627746000240 - Coconut Shell Carbon White
- 627746000257 - Coconut Shell Carbon Black
- 627746000271 - Anthracite Carbon Cream
- 627746000288 - Anthracite Carbon White
- 627746000295 - Anthracite Carbon Black