Hydronix SPC-25-2005 5 Micron Pleated Polyester 2.5" x 20" Graded-Density Sediment Depth Filter
- Manufactured from 100% Pure Polypropylene
- Graded density for higher dirt holding capacity
- 5 Micron Nominal Filtration
These 2.5" x 20" Pleated Polyester cartridges have true multi-stage depth filtration integrated into their design. Utilizing four (4) separate layers of micron filtration, outside-in flow allows the outer layers to trap larger-sized particles, resulting in much lower pressure drop compared to conventional filters. Trapping various sized particles layer-by-layer, providing a much higher dirt holding capacity than standard spun polypropylene and string wound cartridges. Ideal for Point-of-use (POU) and reverse osmosis applications. These cartridges can be used in a wide range of applications such as residential, food service, commercial and industrial.
- NSF Standard 42 Component Certified
- Diameter - 2.5"
- Length - 20"
- Initial Flow Rate: 0.4 psi @ 14 GPM
- Micron Rating - 5 micron
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 145°F (63°C)
- Maximum Pressure Drop: 69°F (20°C) 46.4 psi (3.2 kg/cm2)
- Recommended replaceable pressure drop: 21.75 PSI (1.5kg/cm2)
- Operating Temperature: 40 Degrees F to 145 Degrees F
Compatible with the following:
Crystal Quest - CQ-100
Flow Max - FM-5-20